What is the refund policy?
Prior to 14 days: Future credit or refund.
After 14 days: No refund. Texas Pedal Tours Pedal-Shuttle runs rain or shine, please dress for the weather. Please note we have an oversized roof cover protecting you. If severe weather does occur, Texas Pedal Tours Shuttle Tours reserves the right to offer a future credit. We are not able to offer a credit if the tour has already started.
What if I have a pre-existing medical condition?
Texas Pedal Tours, recommends that participants consult with a medical professional prior to participating, especially if a member has had a recent injury, surgery, pregnancy or other health condition.
Is tipping customary on a Texas Pedal Tours tour?
Tipping is customary. Our great Chauffer’s and Tour Host’s work very hard to make sure you have a great time on your tour and tips are greatly appreciated. Our services are treated much like the restaurant industry where 20% is customary, but, it is up to you to decide how much to tip. If you leave with a smile, make sure they do, too!
Can I bring alcohol?
No. But this could change over time if we can show the City of Galveston and State of Texas that we are not a hazard and liability to them.
In addition to your pre-set tours, what can we use the Pedal-Shuttle for?
Our Pedal-Shuttle is perfect for any special event where fun is entailed. Be it for crawls, corporate events, parades, bachelor/bachelorette parties, fairs, tailgating, church events, family outings, wine tastings, exercise/workout tours, picnics, single mingles, clubs, progressive food tastings, special events and more. We can take the shuttle to you—in most occasions. Let us bring the shuttle to your event. Let us know what you’re thinking and we will make your experience a very good one!
What if the weather is bad on tour day?
Texas Pedal Tours Pedal-Shuttle tours run rain or shine, so please dress for the weather. Please note we have an over-sized roof cover protecting you. If severe weather does occur prior to start of tour, Texas Pedal Tours Shuttle Tours reserves the right to offer a credit. We are not able to offer a credit if the tour has already started.
Is food allowed on Texas Pedal Tours Pedal-Shuttle?
If you have elected to partake in a tour that does not include food, you are more than welcome to bring food on. However, we would recommend the food be an item that will not easily fly away. We can even arrange to swing by a store or call one of the many restaurants along your chosen route to order ahead for takeout. Our shuttle is also equipped with storage space and 2 built in coolers that have plenty of room for your food and beverages. You can even have us stock the coolers in advance with beverages of your choice.
How safe is a Texas Pedal Tours Pedal-Shuttle?
Texas Pedal Tours Pedal-Shuttle is mechanically engineered and offers the highest quality in both safety and comfort. In fact, our Pedal-Shuttle features several safety functions not offered by similar vehicles. Such examples of our enhanced safety features include, but are not limited to the following:
- Step up onto the pedal deck, which allows riders to set their feet down on a floor board. Other bikes have nothing between the pedals and the street.
- Turn signals, headlights and brake lights. Because our Pedal-Shuttle often shares the road with motorized vehicles, lights and signals are necessity.
- Adjustable seats and seat backs ensuring a more stable and comfortable time during ride.
- Purse (or man bag) hooks for your personal belongings (not to mention overhead storage).
- Full suspension ensuring a smooth ride from any potholes or road hazards.
How much does an Texas Pedal Tours Pedal-Shuttle Tour cost?
Tour costs are dependent on the type of tour booked. In addition to our well-prepared already established tours (Booking Page), we also offer customized or private charters, or we can bring the pedal-shuttle to you. Full payment is due at the time of reservation.
How do I reserve a Texas Pedal Tours Pedal-Shuttle Tour?
It’s simple, click on any of the “Book a Tour” tabs and that will direct you to our very easy and convenient on-line booking process or click this link (Booking Page). You can also send us and email at email@example.com (please include the date, time and route requests) or give us a phone call at 1-844-TXPEDAL (1-844-897-3325).
How fast does a Texas Pedal Tours Pedal-Shuttle go?
Our Pedal-Shuttle goes as fast as you make it go, which, on average, is 5 MPH. However, we can speed things up to 10 MPH by using our motor-assist, when needed.
Are there any height/weight/age restrictions?
Riders must be at a height of 4’9” and be at least 10 years of age to ride. There is a weight restriction of 350 lbs. per seat. For routes with alcohol stops, all riders must be at least 21 years of age (all passengers will be required to carry identification). For routes without alcohol stops, riders under 18 years of age must have a liability waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
Why choose Texas Pedal Tours Pedal-Shuttle Tours?
Our Pedal-Shuttle is the highest-quality luxury pedal-shuttle ever constructed. Partnered with our great Chauffer and Tour Host you are guaranteed to experience a trip you will never forget! Here is brief list of some of features:
- Room for up to 15 of your friends, family and/or co-workers.
- Hosted by two staff members (a Chauffer and Tour Host).
- Motor-Assist to make your ride not all about the pedaling (if desired).
- A cool misting system to keep you comfortable on hot summer days and nights.
- Crisp and clear sound elite stereo system with iPod hook-up. Take advantage of one of our customized soundtracks or bring your own!
- LED lighting system to light up the night and be seen safely (and stylishly).
- Adjustable seats and seat backs for riders of all sizes.
- Built-in ice chest (host will keep you from getting parched).
- Engineered with whisper ride technology (hear your friends, not the shuttle), a full suspension ensuring a smooth ride and a commitment to both passenger safety and comfort.
- USB Connectors for re-charging
- Made in the USA.
I forgot to sign the digital waiver during booking, where can I sign it?
Not a problem, the digital waiver is accessible at all times and for you and your guests to sign, click here to sign it now.